Nrityalaya Dance Academy
Nrityalaya Dance Academy Profile
Nrityalaya instills in its students a love for dance, and allows aspiring
dancers to master the steps and techniques to become magnificent
The curriculum impacts students’ lives by teaching them self-
- Students of Nrityalaya achieve a sense of accomplishment
and integrity, a joy, an energy, an awareness
- Building bridges to other students of similar age
- Projecting a better perspective of Indian art to the western
- Using dance to help children get back to their roots
- Students have their Arangetrams (Debut Performance) after
5 to 7 years of learning.
- Providing a comprehensive arts education with an unique
opportunity to learn a graceful dance of India, which started
- Participating in numerous cultural programs through the
calendar year. Students of Nrityalaya perform and showcase
their talents, and allow the community with opportunities to
see quality performances in Bharatanatyam and
discipline, dedication, self-respect and cognitive and social skills
attributes that they will use throughout their lives.
- Training in classical Bharatanatyam in the Pandanalore style and
- A course in Nattuvangam, conducting a program
- An in-depth study of the theory of Bharatanatyam and Kuchipudi.